motto lotto

Thursday, January 8, 2009

what google knows

I showed Chris my favorite google query a few minutes ago. He thinks it lends to disproving the existence of the Illuminati (wikipedia). I think it simply proves the existence of the Illiterati. I was hoping no-one had defined the term "Illiterati" yet but as usual -- "Results 1 - 10 of about 50,500 for illiterati" google's been there.
The opposite of the Illuminati, who take pride in their high level of knowledge and learning. An Illiterati takes pride in the fact that they are ignorant and refuse to learn (adjust their paradigm) often to the severe detriment of those around them.

Urban Dictionary
xkcd blogged a few phrases that google didn't know recently (guaranteeing they'll be known now).

My consolation -- "my favorite google query" (google.com).