motto lotto

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This is awesome

My latest attempt at not working is xkcd.com This one is particularly awesome. When you mouse over it on the webpage it says "They're both Tyler Durden."



























Mike says I should say something about myself. I'm Chris. I met Mike at a "How to be a cult leader" convention he was hosting on a yacht on Lake Titicaca. Turns out it was a trap to get people into his "become a cult leader" cult. Lesson learned: don't drink the Kool-Aid. Pyrimid scams are a bitch. That about says it all.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Sweet: Cliché Reality's first non-Mike post. You should give me a short one line description of yourself, something that correlates to "Mike is an aspiring cult leader." A friend of mine who said he was going to post here when I started this blog had the moniker "Boston" and the description "Boston is finally getting nowhere." I'll revive that if I ever manage to revive my friend.

Mike said...

Chris sent me this one via IM that's pretty great as well.