motto lotto

Friday, May 9, 2008

introverts of the world, unite!

Oh, wait... that would involve other people.

My friend bob wrote this recently and I relate to the sentiment.
I do know that I’ve “been out there and tried to mix with those animals”, and while it hasn’t left me full of humiliated confusion, it has left me with a desire not to mix with those animals. Which is how I’ve felt the past few days. Unmotivated and not liking people. Camille thinks this is directly related to how much sleep I get. I think that is an interesting theory. So, how about I take this week to write a post a day? Then we can see how my mood changes with the passing days. Or how my lack of motivation is reflected by my lack of posting. Ok, here goes then. As Henry Rollins says, “This time is real. Your time is now. It’s hero time.”